Get Powerful Animated Text Plugin
A stylish, enhancing and powerful text can do wonders to your simple text. The text effect can change the look of an ordinary boring written text and makes it more impactful and interesting. In this Photoshop Tutorial, we will learn to create animated text plugin wordpress effect using brushes and layer styles.
Before going further, make sure that you have the resources like Background Gradient and Color Palette, Sparkles Brush and last but not the least Clouds.
So here we go!
– Use the Gradient as listed above to create a Radial Gradient for the Background. Then, start creating your text using the color #fcf133. You can use the font like Aller Light, and set the size to 325px.
– After the above step, set the Foreground color to #e89819 and the Background color to #fddd03, and create a new layer on top of the text layer.
– Right click on the text layer and select Create Work Path, then click on the “Layer 1″ once more to make it lively.
Select a soft brush, then open the Brush panel (Window > Brush) to modify the following settings:
– Change the Size to 30px, and the Spacing to 25% in Brush Tip Shape.
– Within Shape Dynamics, change the Size Jitter to 100%.
– In Color Dynamics, fix the Foreground/Background Jitter to 100%.
Lastly, check the Wet Edges box as this will give the brush a more liquid effect.
– After your brush is ready, pick the Direct Selection Tool and right click on the work path to choose Stroke Path.
Select Brush from the Tool drop-down menu, and make sure the Simulate Pressure box is un-checked.
Double click on “Layer 1″ in order to apply the following styles:
– For Outer Glow: Set the Blend Mode to Overlay, the color to #e1e1e0, and the Range to 100%.